First Community Trust
DuTrac Community offers members and businesses the ability to obtain trust and managed investment services through a partnership with First Community Trust. No matter where you are in life, it's wise to get professional asset management and estate planning assistance. The future of your loved ones is too important to leave to chance. First Community Trust is a national association chartered by the Comptroller of Currency of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It is approved to offer a full line of fiduciary services to credit unions, their members, and others.
The professionals at First Community Trust have years of experience in trust, retirement, and investment services, and will work with you to carefully craft a philosophy and develop strategies that meet your specific objectives. For complete details, you can schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a First Community Trust Officer.
Services Available Include:
To find out how First Community Trust can assist you personally, contact Pam Goedken, Vice President & Trust Officer, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (563) 557.5044 or (800) 475.1331, ext. 8455.The products offered by First Community Trust:
(1) are not federally insured;
(2) are not obligations of DuTrac Community Credit Union;
(3) are not guaranteed by DuTrac Community Credit Union;
(4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; and
(5) if applicable, are being offered by an employee who services both functions of accepting members' deposits and the selling of non deposit investment products.